Thursday, January 12, 2012

Remixes Of The Week

There are so many great remixes out right now that it's hard not to put them all up, but I gotta keep you wanting more! Today is a mix of the old and the new...Just like last weeks post, I threw in a few old school songs for ya... Like I mentioned last week...the song might be a few weeks, months or even years old but the remixes are all brand-spankin'-new :D  I even threw in a few dubstep remixes- Please feel free to leave comments on what you think of these remixes.








If I Die Young – The Deans List – Dear Professor (Eliminate Electro Remix)

Drake - Take Care feat. Rihanna (Riac's Bootleg)

Kanye West - Love Lockdown 2012 (Maur1 Remix)

Skrillex - Kyoto Ft. Sirah (TYR Remix)


Miami Horror - Holidays (Lenno & Jesse Oliver Remix)

This Is How We Do It by Montell Jordan (Evil Bastards Remix)

Heavy In Your Arms by Florence & The Machine (Mister Black Remix)

We Found House (3LAU Big Room Bootleg)

Ice Cream - Big Tits (Speaker Buster Remix)

Dr. Kucho! - I'll Be There For You (No Body Remix)

Lupe Fiasco - Out of My Head (DJ Ruckus Remix)

Steve Angello Vs Tiesto - Knas Can We Do (A Deeper Love) (Nrk Bootleg)

Pitbull feat. Chris Brown - International Love (Clinton Sparks & Disco Fries Remix)

Hardwell vs. Red Hot Chili Peppers - Cobrawaiting 4 (Matisse & Sadko Mash Up)

No comments:

Post a Comment