Thursday, January 5, 2012

Hot New Music

Today I got a ton of new music for you to listen to and download. Some artist's you might know and others you might not know at all. Either way I only pick tracks that I personally think are bangers. If you don't know the artist, you should definitely still take a listen because how else would you discover great new music?!? My selection isn't limited to Just house music, I like to keep a variety of upbeat dance songs...so open your mind and your ears and listen to something new!




Antranig - Spank it!


Zedd - Slam The Door


Bricklake & Bárány Attila - Make You Sweat (Original Mix)


Jeremy Green ft. David Guetta - Higher


Brass Knuckles - Lie to You


Robbie Rivera - Makes Me Feel Good


Avicii & Nicky Romero - Fuck School


Skrillex ft. The Doors - Breakin A Sweat


Natalia Kills ft. FM - Lights Out


Steve Kid - Tribela


**Bonus: Avicii & Nicky Romero - Fuck School (Wallem Brothers NYE Remix)

No comments:

Post a Comment